FinePrint is a Windows printer driver that saves ink, paper and time with your print jobs by controlling and enhancing printed output. Server Software ; Other; download FinePrint 6.2 Server Edition. The program contains a number of time-saving measures that you simply wouldn't be able to find within your printer settings.
- Print Preview
- Universal print preview with editing capability. Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
- Ink Saver
- Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
- Multiple Pages on a single sheet
- Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper.
- Watermarks Headers and Footers
- Watermark, header and footer option allows documents to be marked with the date, time, system variables or custom text.
- Forms and Letterheads
- Allows the simplified creation of electronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows how output will appear before you print it to ensure correct alignment.
- Combine Print Jobs
- Allows multiple documents to be combined together as a single print job. This is useful for creating booklets based on web pages, etc.
- File saving
- Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FP formats.
- Clipboard Support
- Any printed output can be copied to the clipboard for easy pasting into other applications.
- Double Sided Printing Support
- Booklet making and double sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. Booklets create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry.
- Double sided printing cuts paper use in half and reduces travel weight.
- Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fit on standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
- Adjustable Margins
- Margin adjustment allows for increased text sizes for better readability, by using more of the printable area on the page. Server Software ; Other; download FinePrint 6.2 Server Edition.
- Gutter Support
- Gutter capability provides space for binding documents.
- Multiple FinePrinters
- Multiple FinePrinters can be created.
Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7