Lets you easily print a listing of your files and folder contents
ExpPrint is a directory listing utility that integrates with Windows Explorer, allowing you to view, print, and save listings of files and directories. Internet ; Other; download ExpPrint 5.0 x32. You will be able to view all created listings in a detailed layout format having each item on a separate row, or in a multi-column layout.
Here are some key features of "ExpPrint":
· Output any combination of Name, Size, Type, Time values, version, CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 hashes, and other file properties.
· Comprehensive sorting facilities.
· Flexible typographic styling capabilities. Colour, font face and size, and spacing are some of the things that are configurable for each section of a listing by editing style sheets. A collection of styles is provided which shows many of the possibilities.
· Flexible indentation formatting for hierarchic subdirectory listings.
· XML/HTML output provides viewing, print and print preview capabilities (through your Internet browser), and can often be loaded into other applications.
· Should you need additional flexibility, the open XML based technology architecture allows for more comprehensive customisation and custom applications. Internet ; Other; download ExpPrint 5.0 x32.
Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7