AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software is a version of AutoCAD® software specifically designed for structural drafting and the creation of steel and concrete reinforcement detailing and fabrication shop drawings. Graphics and Design ; Autodesk PSG; download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 x32. This application supports the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process for structural engineers, drafters, detailers, and fabricators.
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software, specifically designed for structural engineers and drafters, features a familiar AutoCAD® environment. Intuitive tools facilitate precise structural detailing and the creation of fabrication shop drawings for steel and concrete structures. Enhance your productivity with structural engineering software for better design and documentation.
For 32-Bit AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium edition, Microsoft® Windows Vista® (SP2) Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium edition, or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later)
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
- For Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
- 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for default install
- Video card 1,280 x 1,024 true color recommended
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later)
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
- DVD drive (for installation only)