What's new in Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator CS6 software is powered by the new Adobe Mercury Performance System so you can work with speed and stability on large, complex files. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Illustrator CS6. A modern, updated interface streamlines daily tasks. Advanced creative tools enable you to capture your vision better than ever.
Adobe Mercury Performance System
Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files thanks to a new performance system that powers Illustrator CS6. With native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows® you can access all the RAM on your computer to easily open, save, and export large files and preview demanding designs. Just about everything feels faster and more responsive.
- Work fast and with rock-solid stability
- Handle the most complex artwork with speed and stability. Adobe® Illustrator® CS6 software includes the new Adobe Mercury Performance System, with native 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows® to power such tasks as opening, saving, and exporting large files and previewing elaborate designs.
- Efficiently drive daily tasks and favorite features
- Work more efficiently and intuitively with a modern user interface. Familiar tasks are now streamlined, from inline editing of layer names to precise color sampling. UI brightness is smoothly adjustable to match other Adobe applications or your personal preference. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Illustrator CS6.
- Design intuitively and with precise control
- Express your vision fully and more easily with refined creative features. Designing and editing seamless patterns, once difficult, is now direct and intuitive. A new image-tracing engine delivers clean, accurate vectors with easy-to-use controls. You can even apply gradients to strokes.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- 1GB of RAM (3GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM