Conquer today's deadlines and tomorrow's challenges with Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Production Premium software, the ultimate video production toolkit. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC. Craft video productions, motion graphics, visual effects, and interactive experiences with high-performance, industry-leading creative tools. Boost your productivity with tightly integrated components that deliver breakthrough performance and smooth production workflows, giving you the power to produce engaging media for virtually any screen.
Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5
After Effects® CS5
Photoshop® CS5 Extended
Flash® Catalyst™ CS5
Flash Professional CS5
Adobe OnLocation™ CS5
Device Central CS5
- Native 64-bit support and the new Mercury Playback Engine
- Work more fluidly on HD and higher resolution projects with native 64-bit support in Adobe After Effects® CS5, Photoshop® CS5 Extended, and Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5. The new Adobe Mercury Playback Engine speeds up effects processing and rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Rich, compelling 2D and 3D images with Photoshop Extended
- Export video sequences from Photoshop CS5 Extended and import them into After Effects CS5, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, and Adobe Encore® CS5. Work with new painting tools, make complex selections more easily, and create 3D logos from text, masks, or vectors.
- Roundtrip editing with other NLEs
- Tap the full power of Production Premium — even if you favor Final Cut Pro or Avid NLEs. Move projects easily back and forth between these editors and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
- Encoding and delivery for virtually any screen
- Use Adobe Media Encoder to batch encode source files to many standards. Author once in Encore CS5 for DVDs, Blu-ray Disc media, and searchable web DVDs. Use Adobe Device Central CS5 to preview and test mobile content.
- Integration with CS Live online services
- Collaborate easily thanks to integration with Adobe CS Live online services*: Adobe Story, a scriptwriting tool that accelerates production and post-production; and Adobe CS Review and Acrobat.com, which enable you to initiate reviews and collect client feedback on dailies, storyboards, and edited works in progress. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
- Broad format support in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Work with virtually any format in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, thanks to native editing support for DV; HDV; RED; DPX; Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX, and XDCAM HD; Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, AVCHD, and AVC-Intra; and Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
- Compositing and animation tools in After Effects
- Get everything you need to create blockbuster motion graphics and visual effects with After Effects CS5. Create and animate in 3D space for broadcast, film, online video, and mobile devices.
- Script-to-screen workflow
- Speed up production and post-production with the collaborative scriptwriting tool Adobe Story, a new CS Live online service. Integrated metadata support in Adobe Story makes it easy to create shot lists in Adobe OnLocation™ CS5 and rough cuts in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
- Interactive design with Flash Professional or new Flash Catalyst
- Quickly create web video portfolios and add video to interactive sites without writing code using Adobe Flash® Catalyst™ CS5, a new interaction design tool. Easily and flexibly add video to Adobe Flash Professional CS5 projects.
- Pristine audio creation in Soundbooth
- Quickly accomplish everyday audio tasks without sacrificing high-quality results or creative control using Adobe Soundbooth® CS5. Remove noise from a recording, polish voice-overs, customize music to fit a production, and much more.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.5.7 or v10. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC.6.3; Mac OS X v10.6.3 required for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 20.6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit the Adobe Premiere Pro system requirements page for the latest list of supported cards
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- Core Audio–compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (SuperDrive for burning DVDs; external Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files