What is Design Premium?
Adobe Creative Suite 5. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC.5 Design Premium software is the ultimate toolkit for designing eye-catching print content, immersive digital magazines1, elegant eBooks, and websites based on HTML5/CSS3 standards. And now, bring your rich designs to life on smartphones and tablets, including the Apple iPad, Motorola XOOM™, BlackBerry® PlayBook, and more
What’s new in 5.5?
Code hinting for HTML5 and CSS3 Enjoy rich code hinting and completion for HTML5 and CSS3 in Dreamweaver CS5.5
Multiscreen Preview in Dreamweaver View website designs as they would appear on screens of different sizes and resolution, all within a single, easy-to-use panel in Dreamweaver CS5.5
Folio Producer tools in InDesign Create engaging digital magazines, newspapers, and retail catalogs that incorporate eye-catching elements such as 360° object rotation and image panoramas for a wide variety of tablet devices. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite3 for further production and distribution
Enhanced eBook authoring in InDesign Create more engaging eBooks, with less need for developers. Use a smoother EPUB workflow as you include refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit virtually any screen. You can now even add video and audio for eBook reader applications that support HTML5 video and audio tags4
Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro Automate routine, multistep PDF tasks more easily in Acrobat X Pro. The Action Wizard guides you through creating an Action, which is an automated sequence of steps that can be applied to a single PDF or batches of files
Interaction design without writing code Create resizable applications and components and craft more precise and expressive transitions and effects with Adobe Flash Catalyst® CS5.5
Enhanced creative freedom on the go Take your creativity beyond the desktop. Use mobile devices like the iPad with Adobe Ideas sketching software and additional companion apps as they become available for Photoshop CS5 Extended.5 See all mobile apps
More efficient delivery of accessible documents Use enhanced features in InDesign CS5.5 and Acrobat X Pro that help you to deliver publications that meet Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 standards. Apply accessibility features more easily in InDesign CS5.5, and then check, adjust, and validate accessible PDF documents in Acrobat X Pro. Graphics and Design ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC.
Reach on more platforms and devices Use Flash Professional to create interactive experiences that render consistently across desktop, browser, and hand-held devices. Reach audiences via the latest Flash Player and AIR runtimes; and on Android, BlackBerry, webOS, and Adobe Digital Home devices
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6
- 1GB of RAM or more recommended
- 10.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis